Bollé Safety IRI-s, Smoke
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Adjustable B-Flex nasal bridge with “memory function”: Width and depth can be freely adjusted and height can be adjusted in 3 steps. Perfect for all different face types. Very widely eye protective structure. The angle of the lenses can be vertically adjusted with the temple arm hinges, to perfectly fit any head.
Protects eyes from harmful sun rays, UV rays and low-energy mechanical hazards (6 mm 0.86 g metal ball at 45 m / s), even at extreme temperatures.
Anti-fog and anti-scratch coated lenses, where the coating significantly exceeds the requirements of the Class N and Class K test methods. Polycarbonate lens optics class 1: Designed for long-term continuous use.
- Optimal for outdoor use
- Provides excellent protection from solar radiation
- Due to the 5-3 level of shading, we do not recommend driving in traffic
Advantages of PLATINUM coating:
- Excellent protection against fogging, ensuring good vision in varying conditions
- Excellent resistance to mechanical wear, prevents scratches
- Cleaning resistant (cleaning with water & soap combination or Bollé Safety B-Clean products)
- Permanently on both sides of the lenses
- Improves work efficiency, work safety, reliability and user comfort
- Recommended choice for versatile general use as well as for hot and humid working conditions and sweat-raising tasks
Frame marking: EN166 FT CE
Lens marking: 5-3,1 1 FT KN CE
Certification: EN166, EN172, EAC, ANSI CSA Z94.3
UVA / UVB protection: 99.99%
Polycarbonate lens thickness: 2.2 mm
Curvature class: 11
Weight: 27 g
CORDC: Adjustable neck strap
This product has not yet been reviewed.